Have you been injured in a Maritime or Offshore accident?

If you have been hurt or disabled due to the fault of someone else, you may have compensation owed to you. If you have been injured, it is important to get timely and appropriate medical treatment. We can schedule a doctor’s visit for you and help with medical bills. If you have been injured by someone’s negligence, you may be entitled to receive:

  • Money Damages for Pain and Suffering
  • Medical Bills
  • Lost Income

We handle claims from Offshore Accidents.

Auto Accident

Have you been in an auto accident and sustained injuries? Get an attorney with over 30 years of experience helping accident victims just like you - call Guest Law Firm TODAY.

Personal Injury

Have you been injured in an accident and sustained injures that require medical attention? We can help! Call Attorney James B. Guest TODAY!


Have you been injured on the job offshore while working on an barge, tug boat or other sea vessel? Contact us to help you with your claim.