What To Do If You're In An Accident

  • Contact the police and file a report.
  • If you have a camera or cell phone with a camera, and can do so safely, take photos of the scene and vehicles.
  • Make a note of the license plate, insurance information and other information you can obtain about the other vehicle(s) and driver(s).
  • Take down names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses.
  • Seek immediate medical attention if you are injured.
  • Call James B. Guest to represent you at (504) 466-8266

Auto Accident

Have you been in an auto accident and sustained injuries? Get an attorney with over 30 years of experience helping accident victims just like you - call Guest Law Firm TODAY.

Personal Injury

Have you been injured in an accident and sustained injures that require medical attention? We can help! Call Attorney James B. Guest TODAY!


Have you been injured on the job offshore while working on an barge, tug boat or other sea vessel? Contact us to help you with your claim.