James B. Guest founded his law firm in 1984, and has served the Greater New Orleans area and the surrounding parishes for more than 30 years.
Mr. Guest handles civil trials in state and federal courts. His practice concentrates mostly on automobile accidents and personal injury cases. Mr. Guest offers free consultations on all automobile accidents and walk-ins are always welcome.
A graduate of Tulane University School of Law, Mr. Guest is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association. He is also licensed to practice law in Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Prior to law school, he received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Maritime/Offshore Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 1981
- The District of Columbia Bar, 1981
- Hawaii State Bar Association, 1985
- Tulane University Law School - New Orleans, Louisiana, 1981
- University of Maryland - College Park, Maryland, 1977
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- St. Charles Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Bar Association